ASM provides the full suite of historic and prehistoric archaeological services for compliance with federal, state, and local laws, statutes and regulations. A hallmark of ASM is the high standard to which services are rendered and products are prepared. These services assist agencies, engineers, planners, property owners, and other professionals in complying with CEQA, DAHP, NEPA, NHPA, HRS Chapter 6E, and other requirements.
- Archival Research
- Records Searches
- Field Surveys & Inventories
- Cultural Impact Assessments (CIA)
- Archaeological Inventory Surveys (AIS)
- Due Diligence Studies
- Eligibility Evaluations
- Construction & Mitigation Monitoring
- Resource Management Plans
- Native American Coordination
- Environmental Document Contributions
- Data Recovery
- Inadvertent Discovery Plans (IDPs)
- sUAV & Drone Surveys
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Worker Environmental Awareness Training
- AB 52 / SB 18 Consultation Assistance
- Archaeological Survey Reports (ASRs)
- Impact Analysis
- Third-Party Review
- Rock Art Analysis
- Constraints Analysis & Studies
- Underwater/Maritime Archaeology
- Burial Treatment Planning
- Historic Preservation Office Consultation
- Preservation & Interpretive Plans
With experts in the planning, engineering, construction, energy, mining, development, and transportation industries, ASM’s Archaeology Divison services all industries throughout the western and Pacific U.S.
Staff and Subconsultants
In addition to our SOI-qualifed archaeology experts, ASM also provides experts in geomorphology, geoarchaeology, and remote sensing. In addition, our subconsultant services include Native American and Native Hawaiian monitoring, paleontology and biology.
ASM employs up-to-date and advanced technologies and resources to assist clients in achieving safe, cost-effective and innovative solutions to cultural resources issues.
Trusted by clients and agencies, ASM has completed projects covering the full scope of archaeological and heritage resources work.
SDG&E and SoCal Gas On-Call
San Diego and Imperial counties, CA
Hawai‘i Electric Light Company On-Call
WA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife On-Call
NV Dept. of Transportation On-Call
Bureau of Land Management BPA
CA State Parks On-Call
Southern Service Territories, CA
County of Hawai‘i PONC Lands Contract
Big Island, HI
NAVFAC TAP West IDIQ Contract
Carlsbad | San Diego | Pasadena | Tehachapi | Sacramento | Hilo | Honolulu | Reno | Eugene | Stanwood | Seattle | Albuquerque
©️ 2022 ASM Affiliates, Inc. 100% Employee-owned. All rights reserved.
ASM Corporate Headquaters | 2034 Corte Del Nogal | Carlsbad, California 92011.