- Mark Becker, Ph.D., RPA
- Sinéad Ní Ghabhláin, Ph.D., RPA
- Mark Giambastiani, Ph.D., RPA
- Russell L. Kaldenberg, M.A., RPA
- Molly Molenaar, M.A.
- Jerry Schaefer, Ph.D., RPA
- David S. Whitley, Ph.D., RPA
All of ASM’s senior staff is qualified under the Secretary of the Interior’s qualifications standards and guidelines for:
- Architectural History
- Cultural Anthropology and Ethnography
- Quality Assurance
ASM Principals and Senior staff members have over 400 years of combined professional experience in cultural resource management. John Cook, the company's founder and President, has 35 years of management experience, and all senior staff members are Registered Professional Archaeologists or Registered Professional Historians fully knowledgeable of both CEQA and NHPA compliance procedures.
Our staffing capabilities include sufficient personnel to conduct multiple large projects simultaneously while maintaining high-quality deliverables and products. Additionally, many of our staff members have cross-disciplinary training and can provide high-quality service under any number scopes of work.
ASM has at its disposal all of the facilities, equipment, and technical expertise necessary to conduct any type of cultural resource management study requested by our clients.
- Catherine Wright, B.S. - Vice President, Business Operations
- Brent Burmeister, B.A. - Manager, Customer Relations
David Mayes-Financial Controller
Robbin Jackson-Administrative Director
Harry Moors-Senior Staff Accountant
Karen Keevil-Staff Accountant
- Sherri Andrews, M.A., RPA
- David Iversen, M.A., RPA
- Don Laylander, M.A.
- Dayna Tinsley-Giambastiani, M.A., RPA
- Diane L. Winslow, M.A., RPA
- Adam Berg, M.A., RPA
- Montana Long, M.A.
- Pat Barker, Ph.D., RPA
- Leslie Fryman, M.A.
- William T. Eckhardt, B.A.
- Brian Williams, M.M.A., RPA
- James Daniels, Jr., M.A., RPA
- Kari Sprengeler, M.A.
- Clint Cole, Ph.D.
- Shelby Gunderman-Castells, M.A., RPA
- Ian Scharlotta, Ph.D., RPA
- Rebecca Halbmaier, M.Sc., RPA
- Patricia Stavish, M.S., RPA